Discover a Healing Crystal for Your Unique Personality
It's Wednesday morning. After a productive but exhausting start to the week, you are ready to reset. You make yourself a soothing cup of CBD-infused tea, create some time to meditate peacefully as the sunlight glistens through your window, surround yourself with your favorite healing crystal(s), and practice your breathing. You channel positive energy and let any negative thoughts you may have felt to flow away into thin air.
As you wrap up your morning routine, a calming presence takes over your body and your mind. Refreshed, balanced, and re-energized, you are ready to take on whatever comes your way.
This is the power of daily wellness rituals. Prioritizing your mental wellbeing and treating yourself with compassion allows you to put your best foot forward in all of your endeavors and empower you to feel in control. And that's where healing crystals come in.
For those who feel that they are missing something, want help with personal growth, or seek relief from mental ailments and are in search of alternative medicine, crystal healing can be a perfect match. In this post, we'll discuss how crystal healing can play an important role in your wellness strategy.
- Healing Crystals and Mental Wellbeing
- Healing Crystals and Self-Compassion
- The Bottom Line
Healing Crystals and Mental Wellbeing
Everyone has a different story.
You might grapple with anxiety.
You may have a difficult time advocating for yourself.
Or perhaps, you feel that past experiences are keeping you from taking that next step forward.
Whatever the case may be, one commonality reigns supreme: taking the right steps to care for your mental health is of the utmost importance. And using healing crystals can be a great way to aid that process.
Because there is such a wide variety of different crystals to choose from, you have the ability to pick the right one or combination that best suit(s) your situation. It's an opportunity to establish a deeply personal relationship with your mental wellbeing.
In our last piece, we provided some examples of popular healing crystals and the benefits they can provide. But now we'll take a closer look at some crystals that are the most closely associated with improving mental health:
- Lepidolite: This beautiful lavender stone can be a go-to for helping cope with anxiety. It is said to have a calming effect and can also be useful in working through emotional trauma. Lepidolite is an extremely soft crystal, so it is important to be gentle with it and it's best to keep it away from water. If you're looking for ways to work with Lepidolite, try holding it in your non-dominant hand, close your eyes, and take some deep breaths.
- Blue Lace Agate: This crystal can be used in tandem with rose quartz to improve sleep or help reduce anxiety. Its soft blue color and white ripples represent ocean waves, providing a feeling of calmness and serenity. As a throat chakra stone, it is also said to and help you advocate for the truth and communicate more effectively.
- Sunstone: With its warm, happy, and sun-like energy, this stone has been said to be great for boosting your mood. It is a wonderful sacral chakra and solar plexus stone - it can help with creativity, positivity, and motivation. The sunstone is a perfect addition to your desk or office space.
- Rainbow Fluorite: This multi-colored stone has been said to cleanse your chakras and bring your energy back into balance if you're feeling a bit off, chaotic, or emotionally unstable. Rainbow fluorite is great for meditation and is very calming, but also helps provide clarity so that you can view things objectively.
- Hematite: This crystal is said to have both protective and healing powers. Hematite grounds your energy firmly to the Earth and helps remove negative energy from your environment. It can be particularly helpful during a panic attack or when you're feeling overwhelmed, as it facilitates thoughts of safety, support, and security.
Healing Crystals and Self-Compassion
One aspect of mental wellness that is imperative to be mindful of is self-compassion, the practice of extending the compassion you feel for others unto yourself.
Because we are often our own worst critics, we can treat ourselves too harshly, yet we must remember that we are human. We all have faults and go through struggles just like any other person does, so we must treat ourselves with the same compassion and understanding that we would anyone else.
However, self-compassion is easier said than done. And if you're struggling with the practice, here are some healing crystals that might help you with the process:
- Rose Quartz: This is the ultimate stone of love, connecting to your heart chakra. It represents true, genuine, and unconditional love for ourselves and others, and is said to help release stress and encourage emotional healing. This gentle stone is meant to help you release past wounds to truly heal and have hope.
- Amazonite: This is the stone of truth, communication, and harmony, connecting to your heart and throat chakras. It is said to be helpful for releasing fear and judgment, enabling you to find inner freedom.
- Aragonite Star Clusters: This crystal is said to help instill strength, confidence, and emotional balance. It can be used to help heal your past wounds and release pain and fear, allowing you to have more love for yourself.
- Blue Chalcedony: This is said to be a calming stone, helping you to feel balanced and centered. It can help you communicate clearly and truthfully, channel thoughts from a different level of consciousness, and release trauma so that you can progress and grow.
- Chrysocolla: Connecting with the heart, throat, and root chakras, this crystal can facilitate calmness and release anxieties. It is said to help you hone in on your inner wisdom and feel comfortable expressing it.
The Bottom Line
Managing your mental health is an ongoing journey. It is important to dedicate time regularly to ensure you have the proper environment and tools at your disposal to stay balanced and have the healing experiences you deserve.
Using healing crystals and embedding them into your daily rituals can be an excellent way to remind yourself to put your mental wellbeing first and to surround yourself with positive energy. Whether you're practicing breathwork, journaling your thoughts, or taking time to meditate (on your own or guided by a coach), healing crystals can be weaved seamlessly into your process.
At Empress Teas, we believe in the healing power of nature. We are dedicated to bringing you the cleanest, most effective plant-based solutions to bring your body, mind, and spirit back into alignment. Treat yourself to the daily rituals you deserve: sit, sip, and self-reflect.
- How to Make Any Moment Meditative
- Healing Crystals: A Popular Ritual for Anyone
- Self-Compassion: Ultimate Practice for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Relieving Anxiety with Simple Daily Rituals
- Why Managing Anxiety Begins with Building Community
- Ritual Blend Teas: Why People Love the Tradition
- Ritual Blend Teas: Finding Bliss in Simple Mornings
- Ritual Blend Teas: Ways to Create an Indulgent Evening
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published